Saturday, May 26, 2012

Toddler Magic

A few days back, dear hubby was showing the little 3 year old some 'magic' tricks. He hid a small toy between his palms and asked her to think with her eyes closed that the item is gone! When she opened her eyes, to her innocent mind and surprise, the item is really gone! Dear hubby had obviously just placed the item behind his back and clasp his palms back together when the little girl had her eyes closed.

That family time reminded me of my own dad amazingly seemingly hiding a coin behind his ear and bringing it back out. We would both look for it high and low behind his ears, all over his head and till now, I still don't know how he did it. Must remember to ask when I see him next if I get a chance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...